Top Shelf is one of the eight preset game mode for Custom Night in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. In this mode, you must deal with the top row of characters, including Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Yenndo, and Bonnet.
- It is recommended to wear headphones to listen for Ballora and Funtime Freddy's audio cues.
- Only check the cameras for Funtime Foxy.
- When Yenndo appears, put your camera up immediately.
- Dismiss Bonnet as soon as you see her.
- This mode serves as the opposite for the Bottom Shelf preset.
- This mode only has the larger animatronics, excluding Bonnet.
|Custom Night Presets|
|Cupcake Challenge • Golden Freddy • Top Shelf • Bottom Shelf • Dolls, Attack! • Funtime Frenzy • Freddy & Co. • Girls' Night • Weirdos • Angry Ballet|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.