A list of all jumpscares from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
Main Game Jumpscares
- Bidybab: Jumps in front of you from the right, then it's face plates and mouth open up, and it's arms go up.
- Ballora: Comes down from above you, then opens it's faceplates and both of her eye's.
- Funtime Freddy: Comes up from the lower right, opens it's mouth with a grin, then it's face plates open up, and he takes a step closer, and shakes it's head side to side.
- Bon-Bon: Jumps from in front of you, it's head quivering violently, it's eyes sink into the sockets.
- Funtime Foxy: Comes from in front of you, and grabs you, then it's faceplates open up.
- Minireena: Uses it's arms to get right in front of you, it's eyes glowing, then tilts it's head to the side.
- Ennard (1): (Without mask) Comes from the lower right, and goes in front of you, it's mouth rapidly opening and closing.
- Ennard (2): (Without mask) Charges from in front of you, and grabs you with it's right arm, it's mouth rapidly opening and closing.
- Ennard (3): (With mask) Comes from the bottom and goes in front of you.
- Ennard (4): (With mask) Rapidly twitches moving back and forth.
Custom Night Jumpscares
- Yenndo: It's head is in front of you, moving back and forth, opening and closing it's mouth rapidly. This is similar to Chica's jumpscare in the first game.
- Bonnet: (Animation shared with Bon-Bon) Jumps from in front of you, it's head quivering violently, it's eyes sink into the sockets.
- Bidybab Custom Night: (more light visible) Jumps in front of you from the right, then it's face plates and mouth open up, and his arms go up.
- Ballora Custom Night: Jumps up from below you, it's head comes up, then down, then right in front of you.
- Funtime Foxy Custom Night: Rushes from the right, and tilts down towards you.
- Funtime Freddy does not attack in Custom Night, but instead, he sends Bon-Bon to attack you.
- None of the animatronic's jumpscares from Custom Night open it's' faceplates, excluding BidyBab.
- Circus Baby is the only featured animatronic to not have a jumpscare in FNaF SL.
- It is possible in the few last parts in the trailer could be her jumpscare.
- Bidybab's jumpscare on Custom Night is exactly the same as in the main game but just with better lighting.
- Ennard is the only animatronic in the entire FNaF Series to have 4 individual jumpscares.
- Bonnet's jumpscare is exactly the same as Bon-Bon's jumpscare, but just recolored variation including the eyes.
- Bon-Bon is the only character to not have it's jumpscare changed in Custom Night.
- The jumpscares in Custom Night have improved quality from the main game.
- The only difference between the 2 BidyBab jump scares is that in the actual game, you only have your flashlight to see it.
- You can almost see BidyBab's entire face endoskeleton when it is jumpscaring you in Custom Night and Under the Desk.
- During BidyBab's jumpscare, you can see her chin floating, this could be an error
- Minireena strangely has amber eyes when it jumpscares you.
- This is the only time Minireena has eyes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.