Not what you were looking for? See Funtime Foxy (disambiguation).
|“||L-O-L, Please Stand By.||”|
— Lolbit's intermission & message on keypad, Custom Night
Lolbit is an Easter egg, which also appears as an antagonist in Custom Night. It's the Funtime version of Lolbit from FNaF World, the only FNaF game that is not part of the main series.
Lolbit's appearance is very similar to Funtime Foxy, it’s mainly a recolored version of Funtime Foxy.
Lolbit's face splits into five parts, all of which don't seem capable of movement. The first split runs directly down the center of its face with the second running through the center of its eyes, segmenting its face into four different parts in addition to its immobile lower jaw.
It’s facial features greatly resemble Funtime Foxy, with a few recolors. Lolbit's blush and lipstick are purple, as opposed to Funtime Foxy's pink facial features. It also has an orange snout with three small dots and a smallish black nose. Lolbit is also missing eyebrows.
Lolbit's ears have an orange center lined at the edges with a white outline. It also has three tufts of fur on its head and has eyes with white pupils and black around it.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
In Custom Night, Funtime Lolbit appears on the computer screens, and the player must type L-O-L on their keyboard or on the keypad in the office to get rid of it. On mobile, the player must touch the keypad to get rid of it. If the player fails to do this, an intermission will appear reading "PLEASE STAND BY" with Lolbit's face, similar to a TV error.
Ultimate Custom Night
Lolbit reappears in Ultimate Custom Night as one of the multiple non-selectable characters summoned by Dee Dee. If activated, the same "PLEASE STAND BY" pop-up message will appear, along with the beeping noise. The player must type L-O-L on their keyboard to get rid of it. In the mobile version, the player most tap on the pop up to rid of it. Unlike in Sister Location, Lolbit does not actually take away any control from the player, but Lolbit's beeping noise will attract noise-sensitive animatronics such as Music Man and Lefty.
Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted
Lolbit returns in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted in the Blacklight version of Funtime Foxy's level from the Dark Rooms mode. In said level, Lolbit takes over as the main threat from Funtime Foxy. The player must maneuver around numerous copies of Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy and Circus Baby, while keeping an eye on Lolbit as they did with Funtime Foxy. Unlike previous installments, Lolbit's full body is actually shown in-game.
- In the Custom Night, you have to type "LOL" on your keyboard or the in-game keypad to prevent Funtime Lolbit's intermission, probably because of Lolbit's name beginning with LOL.
- Lolbit was first featured in FNaF World but then showed up in Sister Location as an easter egg in which Lolbit's mask replaces Ennard's in the Primary Control Module. Also, it was in Custom Night.
- Lolbit's faceplates are never shown to be open.
- It is unknown if Lolbit can even open it’s faceplate, as it never opens them in the game.
- Although Lolbit is shown to have a body in FNaF World, neither Lolbit's endoskeleton nor their lower body have been shown in SL.
- When Lolbit appears it will sometimes immediately be a distraction for the player, before playing its intermission it must go through his 3 stages in the monitors.
- Lolbit's Intermission is almost like a death screen, except it doesn't kill the player, and is only for distracting the player's view. It uses a similar tactic to the Minireenas' second counterpart.
- Lolbit is partially canon with his appearance in the Primary Control Module being canon, while its appearance in Custom Night not being canon.
The sound Lolbit's intermission makes when it shows up.
The sound Lolbit's intermission makes when it disappears or player typing "LOL".