- Were you looking for Breaker Room or Circus Gallery from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location? Or HandUnit?
|“||The elevator stopped. You know the routine. You can get them now or... whatever. You can stay here if you want.||”|
— Angsty Teen (HandUnit), Night 2
On every night (excluding Night 4) the player presses a red button to exit the elevator, and travel out of the elevator through a vent, which leads to the Primary Control Module After a summary of the night by Hand unit.
The elevator is a circular room with reflective metal walls covered in pipework, and only one visible door. The ceiling contains a large fan with a light behind it that casts a rotating shadow on the walls and on the grated floor.
There is a speaker on the left side of the door, as well as a red button, keypad, and vent on the right. There is a poster of Circus Baby with her BidyBabs on the left side with the word "CELEBRATE" on it and one of Ballora on the right with the word "DANCE" on it, higher up. Opposite of the Baby poster is what appears to be a set of switches.
There is a yellow keypad that will flip up from below once a night which HandUnit provides you with. The player uses this keypad to input information to give to HandUnit, such as their name.
- On rare occasions, the player can see Bidybab looking into the elevator.
- Despite all of the walls being reflective, there is no visible reflection of Eggs Benedict.
- This is the only place you see HandUnit and his options.
- This is one of the 3 rooms you can't get jumpscared in, the other being the Vents, and Primary Control Module.
See HandUnit for dialogue.
|The sound produced when pressing the intercom on the Elevator.|
|The casual bongos that play on Night 3.|
|The sound made when starting Night 1, 2, 3, and 5.|
|The buzzer sound produced on the elevator that at certain intervals while on it after interacting with Handunit.|
|The sounds of interacting with the keypad on the elevator.|
|Motion trigger- Entry Way vent.|
|The sound of the Elevator stopping.|
|The ambiance that plays on the Elevator is active.|
|The idle ambiance that plays on the Elevator is inactive, this is the same sound used when viewing the Extras Menu.|