|“||Deep Below Ground Where Memories Sleep, Anger is Restless and Secrets Don't Keep.||”|
— The Game's Trailer describing the Rentals
Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental is an abandoned underground storage location for animatronics under Fredbear & Friends, and the FNaF 4 Protagonist House.
It is comprised of ten rooms, each serving various functions. Employees and potential thrill-seekers, you enter the facility from an elevator. The entrance of the location is covered in police tape.
There are three animatronic rooms—Ballora Gallery, used for housing Ballora and her Minireenas, Funtime Auditorium, used for housing Funtime Foxy, and Circus Gallery, used for housing Circus Baby and her BidyBabs.
In the center of the facility lies the Primary Control Module which controls the lights for Ballora Gallery and Funtime Auditorium as well as granting safe shock control for Ballora and Funtime Foxy. This room also grants access to nearly every other room in the facility and must be passed through to get just about anywhere.
To the west lies the Ballora Gallery and the Breaker Room.
Not much is known about the history of Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals. We know it was used for maintenance for the animatronics in Circus Baby's Pizza World. According to HandUnit, Circus Baby's was opened to fill the void left by the closure of the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. This means that the game is a sequel to the second game.
- Afton Robotics is one of two locations confirmed by Scott in the source code of the Ennard's Teaser, the other being Chica's Party World.
- So far, 3 workers are confirmed to have died in this building.
- 2 were hanged, and 1 died in the vents (confirmed by HandUnit).
- Circus Baby, Ballora, Funtime Foxy, and Funtime Freddy's blueprints all have Copyright of Afton Robotics in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Funtime Freddy's and Funtime Foxy's blueprints, have "Parental Tracking/360 Pivot, "Voice Mimic/Luring", and "Parental Voice Sync & Replay". Funtime Freddy, in particular, is shown to have what seems to be a child trapped inside his stomach.
- In addition to this, the intro of Sister Location consists of an entrepreneur questioning William Afton about the animatronics' design choices, which suggests that Afton created them solely to abduct and kill children.
|Circus Baby's Pizza World • Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental • Chica's Party World • Circus Gallery • Circus Control • Under The Desk • Ballora Gallery • Funtime Auditorium • Elevator • Eggs Benedict's Home • Scooping Room • Breaker Room • Parts/Service • Afton Robotics.LLC • Primary Control Module • Private Room|