- Not what you were looking for? See Baby (disambiguation), or were you looking for her brother, father or the girl she killed, Afton's Daughter? Maybe Ennard, the robot she and the other animatronics made?
|Circus Baby||Circus Baby/Gallery|
|“||Did you know that I was on stage once?||”|
— Circus Baby, Night 3
Circus Baby, also known as just "Baby", and originally known as Elizabeth Afton when she was still alive, is the primary antagonist of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. The soul of William Afton's daughter resides within her alongside Baby's own consciousness. In Night 5, she removes her endoskeleton from her costume, and her fellow animatronic cohorts, so she can combine them to create Ennard.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 History
- 3 Circus Baby Minigame
- 4 FNaF World Update 2
- 5 Mentions
- 6 Dialogue
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Goofs
|“||Graphic designed animatronic child wearing red dress, red shoes, and holding a red microphone.||”|
— Scott's Intellectual Property Rights
Circus Baby is an animatronic with red pigtails, a red dress, and a small red nose. She appears to have pins sticking out of her arms and legs, and even her skirt in the trailer. She also holds a microphone in her left hand, similar to Funtime Freddy. There's a fan with orange around it on her stomach, she's also wearing jester shoes with little, golden bells resting at the tips.
Baby has many features relating to a clown. Her facial features include a pale face, long eyelashes, rosy cheeks, red lips, a red nose, bright green eyes, and vibrant blue eyebrows.
Like the other animatronics in Sister Location, Circus Baby's exosleleton consists of a combination of both robotic parts and thick, metal, tube-like wires that're arranged to form what almost looks like a layer of muscle tissue.
Circus Baby stands at 7.2 ft. tall, shown in her blueprint, making her the second tallest animatronic in Sister Location, next to Ennard. It also shows on her blueprint that she weighs 585 lbs. (Which's 218 cm tall, and weights 256 kg).
Scrap Baby is a very damaged and recycled version of Baby with a realistic reddish orange, light blue, yellow pigtails in her scalp. She wears an orange top with red frills and a red skirt above her pelvis area with a gap over the crotch area. It reveals a garment like an object covering her groin. Her arms and legs now have orange with some red and white suit parts. Despite some missing pieces, she appears to still have pins sticking out of her arms, legs, and skirt, and her right hand is replaced with a claw. The claw has spikes on the inside of it for an extra grip, and her claw is the one she used to kill Elizabeth with, she is William Afton's daughter. There are two small lights on her chest from the location: "Baby's Circus Gallery". She is also wearing a tiara and roller skates, something she never had from the original Circus Baby, and her wire tentacles can be seen behind her outfit.
She still resembles a clown just like in Sister Location, but this time her facial features includes a palesh-blue face, long eyelashes, rosy pink cheeks, reddish pink lips with some blue areas most likely due to decaying, and a reddish pink nose. This design for her face is very similar to her original counterpart's, except that her mouth is more stylized and her eyelashes are right above where they used to be when she was Circus Baby. Her eyes are now black with green irises and white pupils.
Just like the other animatronics, Scrap Baby's endoskeleton consists of a combination of both robotic parts and thick, metal, tube-like wires that are arranged to form on what almost looks like a layer of muscle tissue in her body.
Broiler Baby is the first skin for Circus Baby in Special Delivery, and is the second skin for the Sizzling Summer event. Broiler Baby for the most part looks exactly like Circus Baby, except the fact that she is covered in soot and has red eyes instead of green. She also features a large broiler on her stomach, and instead of a microphone, she holds a coal shovel. The inside of her mask also seems to be lit up by a fire.
Heartsick Baby is a Valentines Day themed skin for Circus Baby, she is Circus Baby's second skin. Heartsick Circus Baby is identical to that of Circus Baby, however all of the formerly red bits have now been colored a very dark pink, while the grey bits turned black. Her cheeks, fan, the buttons on her kneecaps and the orbs on her shoes have all turned into hearts, and all the pins on her arms and legs are replaced with heart-shaped arrows covered in blood. Finally, she carries a large blue bow & arrow, and has two large and torn black wings.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
Circus Baby is seen six times total. Once in person in the the game on Night 5 in Parts and Service, multiple times as posters, the menu, the intro, the extras menu, and the minigame. On Night 5 there is only her shell without her endoskeleton head, in which she attempts to send the player to the Scooping Room. However, she does speak to the player for a large portion of the game, serving both as a guide and a storyteller of the incident involving William Afton's daughter, Elizabeth, explaining how she was killed.
Circus Baby appears to express concern for the player. However, this was a ruse to get the player to the Scooping Room so that she and the other animatronics could escape as Ennard inside the player's corpse. This is most likely due to the mistreatment and imprisonment of all the animatronics in Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental, who repeatedly display rebellious behavior in response to the electric shocks they receive. Circus Baby also mentions that previous escape attempts were made, but escape is impossible without a suitable human disguise.
On Night 2, Baby's voice is heard for the first time. She starts to speak once HandUnit turns off the power, struggling to recognize the player and wondering why they were there. Throughout the night, she instructs the player to hide under the desk to avoid the BidyBabs and advises them on how to get past Ballora while crawling through Ballora Gallery.
During Night 3, if the player chooses to go to Circus Control, then Under The Desk, as instructed not to by HandUnit, and hides under the desk, Circus Baby will tell the player about her time on stage, and the incident involving her unintentionally killing William Afton's daughter, due to her programming.
On Night 4, she kidnaps the player and hides them in a springlock suit (similar to Spring Bonnie) to keep them safe from the other animatronics and possibly hide you from the technicians coming that night. She also introduces the Scooping Room in this night, and gives the player a lesson on "pretending". She then opens the faceplates so the technicians will then later rescue the player and send them back home, ending the night.
On Night 5, Circus Baby appears in Parts/Service, where she is to be taken to the Scooping Room. Baby instructs the player to remove a chip from her body so she may continue to speak to the player. She then guides the player through the Funtime Auditorium, helping them stay away from "Ballora" (revealed to be a maskless Ennard from the jumpscare) and into the Scooping Room. She then reveals that all of the animatronics' endoskeletons have combined with hers to form a hybrid animatronic, Ennard, that they will use the player's body as a disguise to escape. She then activates the "scooper", which disembowels the player.
If the player disobeys Baby's instructions and goes into the Private Room, they will begin a gameplay similar to the first game in which they must conserve power and close vents/doors to avoid Ennard. Circus Baby (part of Ennard) will call out to the player, pleading them to help her and the other animatronics escape the facility.
It should be noted that Baby's personality seems to change as the game progresses, going from sweet and supportive to more hostile and sadistic later in the game. This is similar to Chica's Magic Rainbow from FNaF World Update 2.
(For more information. Look on the respected page.)
Sometime between the events of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location and Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, Circus Baby was forced ejected from the entity known as Ennard. After being removed, Baby found a way to rebuild her body using her original body and eventually wound up in the alley behind The Pizzeria trying to get inside.
During the Completion ending of the game, it is revealed that the girl who was killed by Circus Baby and possessed her was named Elizabeth, a character already established as William Afton's daughter. Scrap Baby speaks to the player, gloating over her access to more children's souls, and telling her father she can continue his work before she is interrupted by Henry, who reveals that the Pizzeria was built as a trap to lure her and the remaining haunted animatronics into the building and force the souls possessing them to pass on to the afterlife. Her soul is laid to rest with the rest of the victims in the animatronics, Cassette Man, her father and her brother, and the puppet as the Pizzeria burns during the ending in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator.
Ultimate Custom Night
Circus Baby and her scrap counterpart makes an appearance in the mashup Ultimate Custom Night.
Circus Baby will approach from the right hall, but will only attack once per night and switch order with Nightmare Bonnie and Nightmare Mangle. The only ways to prevent her attack is to purchase her plush toy from the prize counter, or keep the camera on her the entire night to stall her. On difficulty level 1-9, the plush will cost ten Faz-Coins, on difficulty level 10-19, the plush will cost fifteen Faz-Coins, and on difficulty level 20, the plush will cost twenty Faz-Coins. To stall Baby, the player does not need the monitor to be up for the entire night.
Once per night, Scrap Baby will appear on the other side of the desk, slouched over and decommissioned. There will be a control shock keypad sitting next to her. The player can shock her at any time by clicking on this button, but it will drain 1% of the office's power, and it will have no effect until she attacks. The player must refrain from pushing the button until they notice that she has moved. Shocking her at this stage will cause her to leave their office and not return. If the player fails to notice that she has moved and bring up their monitor again, she'll jumpscare the player to result a game over.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted
Circus Baby returns in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted. She appears in the third Night Terrors level, where the player hides in the closet from her. When Baby sees the player, her eyes will glow red, and the player must hold the closet doors shut to prevent her entry, whilst paying attention to the PlushBabies inside the closet, as holding the closet doors shut for too long will result in them attacking the player. Neglecting to close the closet or closing the closet at the wrong time will result in Circus Baby attacking the player.
Multiple copies of Circus Baby make an appearance in the blacklight version of Funtime Foxy's Dark Rooms, obstructing the player's path. If the player comes in contact with a Circus Baby, it will attack the player.
Various scrapped parts of Circus Baby make a brief appearance in the blacklight level of Ennard's Vent Repair, during transitions from one puzzle to the next.
Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery
Baby returns in the AR game as one of the numerous antagonists. While attacking, Baby will speak to the player. Similar to Springtrap, the player has only a split second to look away when she glitches, and the flashlight is almost useless on finding her. To defeat her, the player must listen for her and watch her movements, and, after she decloaks, use the Shocker on her. It is also possible to obtain a Baby plush suit which can be placed on an endoskeleton and said endoskeleton can then be sent to salvage for parts or attack other players.
(For a Tutorial. Look on the respected page.)
In the Extras menu, putting your mouse on the bottom-left corner will allow you to click on the baby sprite to start the minigame. Or... there is a small chance when you die, the minigame starts. It most likely takes place in Circus Baby's Pizza World, where you play as Circus Baby and must give cupcakes to all the children.
Once you have done this, an ice cream will appear in which the player should collect. The music also starts to slow down to a low C note. If you return to the start with the ice cream, you will see Elizabeth with green eyes step forward. Then, Circus Baby will open her stomach revealing a claw that grabs Elizabeth. And the Minigame ends. Once this ending is achieved, a star will awarded to the player and access will be granted to the Private Room. If the player falls into a pit, if time runs out, or if the player reaches the goal at the end, (regardless if all the children have been fed or not) the minigame will end without any benefits.
This minigame gives a visual representation of the story Circus Baby tells on Night 3.
FNaF World Update 2
The contents for Custom Night, FNaF World and The Novels are non-canon sources, and thus, have no bearing on the official lore of the game series.
In the Chica's Magic Rainbow Ending. Baby's creation is mentioned, and (Desk Man) says it is "too late" to stop her. The lights will turn off and Baby's glowing yellow eyes appear in the darkness. She then says:
"The show will begin momentarily. Everyone, please stay in your seats."
Sounds can be heard in the dark before the lights turn back on, revealing Desk Man dead with his face on the table and blood spilling out, implying that Circus Baby had murdered him. The Cutscene ends and the credits start rolling afterward.
It should be noted that her voice in FNaF World sounds significantly different to her voice in Sister Location, for reasons unknown. Some people think it might be before she is possessed, or it is a different animatronic from the book series.
"Great job Circus Baby, we knew we could count on you!"- HandUnit (Night 1)
"Circus Baby had a busy day today!"- HandUnit (Night 2)
"She's watching us!"- BidyBabs (Night 2)
"There is no need to check on Baby tonight"- HandUnit (Night 3)
"Circus Baby has been deactivated for an unknown reason."- HandUnit (Night 5)
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
- Surprisingly, Circus Baby doesn't have an actual jumpscare in the game, but has a jumpscare in the trailer.
- This may be what it looks like when Circus Baby receives a controlled shock.
- This may also be Circus Baby being scooped, though this is unlikely.
- Circus Baby is the leader of the animatronics, similar to Freddy from previous games, however her main objective is to devise a plan to escape the facility, rather than killing the player.
- On Night 1, the lights in Baby's stage area may have been intentionally turned off so the player would be forced to shock Baby repeatedly despite her behaving normally.
- Ennard's endoskeleton can be seen waiting behind Baby on night 5 to attack the player after sending Baby to the Scooping Room.
- From the Memory Dialogue, Elizabeth says that the animatronic was made just for her, hinting that Circus Baby was made in the daughter's image or to look the way his daughter wanted her to look like.
- Circus Baby shares a striking resemblance to the little girl with red pigtails in FNaF 4, which has lead people to theorize that she is William Afton's daughter.
- Circus Baby is one of the only animatronics who doesn't try to kill the player directly in the whole FNaF series, the others being Balloon Boy and JJ.
- Circus Baby is shown to be significantly more intelligent and cunning than the other animatronics, learning how to "pretend" and even misleading the Player.
- Most likely because she is possessed by William Afton's daughter.
- Circus Baby's suit's pose on Night 5 is in the same position as Golden Freddy from FNaF 2, Plushtrap, and Nightmare BB.
- In her mini game, it seems that Baby has blue eyes instead of the usual green. This may be because the daughter most likely has possessed Baby, thus changing her eyes to green to signify this.
- Circus Baby was probably designed to store the bodies inside her stomach, instantly killing them as shown in the minigame.
- As seen in the blueprint, she had an ice cream dispenser inside her body.
- The Music that plays during Baby's minigame's named 'Turtle Crusher', which is a possible reference to old 2D 8-bit platforming games like Super Mario Bros.
- Circus Baby is one of the only animatronics in the series to be confirmed to be female, the others being Ballora, Minireena, BidyBab (One of them), and any variants of Chica.
- Circus Baby and Ennard are the only animatronics in FNaF: SL who aren't in Custom Night, but if you remove the static from the left and right hall cameras in custom night when Ballora is active, it shows Ennard. This is most likely, because you aren't supposed to see it without the static.
- Baby's hairdo resembles a jester's hat, making her look more like a clown.
- In the Main menu, Custom Night, Cutscenes, and though the whole entire game, you can hear Circus Baby saying the numbers 1578 in a random order, in a deep slowed down voice here.
- Circus Baby is seen with exoskeleton ears in extras menu, most likely to connect and support her pigtails.
- Circus Baby says she always "counts", meaning she was built to count the children until she counts 1 meaning this child is alone and can be kidnapped/killed without a witness, similar to Funtime Freddy.
- Circus Baby's eyes are blue in her mini game, rather than green.
- The illustration of Circus Baby's Scrap version can be seen on the last page of the Freddy Files book.
- Circus Baby had 3 eye colors, Yellow on FNAF World, Blue that was her first eye, and Green that is her current eye color. Baby's "movement" from FNAF world is actually an edited version of the line "The show will begin momentarily, everyone please stay in your seats."
In the trailer, she is seen having a jumpscare-seizer, though she might be suffering from a controlled shock.