- Were you looking for Parts/Service, Circus Gallery or Funtime Auditorium from the Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location?
|“||This is the Ballora Gallery Party Room and Dance Studio, encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza.||”|
— HandUnit, Night 1
In the Primary Control Module nearest to Ballora Gallery is a panel, which have two buttons mounted on them. The top blue button is for the lights, which are used to check if Ballora is onstage. The bottom orange button is to trigger a controlled, electrical to shock Ballora and the Minireenas.
In Night 2, The player must make their way to the Breaker Room by crawling through Ballora Gallery. When crawling through Ballora Gallery, the player must stay as quiet as possible to prevent Ballora from hearing the player. If the player hears her music box become louder, they must stop and stay still to make her move away in order to proceed safely. If the player fails to stay silent when she is near, she will jumpscare and kill the player, resulting in a Game Over.
- On Night 5, while viewing in the Primary Control Module, it will show a silhouette of a technician who has been hung.
- This connects to HandUnit explaining at the beginning of the night that 2 technicians were still at the location and to try to convince them to go home.
- Interestingly, HandUnit says that nothing is wrong.
- It is unknown why the 2 technicians were hung.
- In Night 2, if the player moves faster when they are already near the door, there is a possible chance that Ballora will attack the player after entering through the door.
- However, this does not result in a game over.
- In Night 3, the Minireenas can be seen carrying Ballora's Body parts through the window that shows Ballora Gallery.
- The Minireenas are never seen while crawling through Ballora Gallery on Night 2.
- In the mobile version, a warning sign will be shown when Ballora is near.
- In Night 1 of the mobile version, the player will see Ballora and her Minireenas motionless.
|Ballora's song "Crumbling Dreams".|
|The sound of walking/running. This is shared with Funtime Auditorium.||Slow: |
|The motion trigger for entering the room.|
|The motion trigger for entering the breaker room.|